Sunday, April 24, 2005

BROWNIES

No, not your typical high school / primary school lil' kids who will ask for donations. I'm talking about the ones that you actually buy/make and pop them into your mouth and then you chew and start to..... Ok, too many details. Lets not head into the mouth.

Well I must say Aunty Tina makes the most wonderful and delicious brownies! They're brown, soft, but a there's this lil' crunch to it somehow, and it's thick chocolate smell and taste. You know once you start eating, you can't stop. "Once you POP, you can't STOP!" - Pringles. Hee ;)

Too much of goodies will only result in one really awful word. Yea, the F word. Not FUCK. Who the hell eats too much goodies then feels like fuck. The word is FAT. Yea, FAT. And that's ma middle name. Ma middle name used to be FIT...Until I kept having countless suppers and all. Yea, you get the drift.

Hence this concludes another chapter of my life. To me, everyday's a new chapter. Good or bad, I accept it. Life's like this. The bad reminds you of the good. And the good, lets you feel lucky. My advice, "Treasure whatever you have, and whoever you're with. You'll never know what's gonna happen next. We all make mistakes, but do it once, then correct it. Never ever repeat your mistakes if you love your gurl/guy. Never."

Peace ya'll, outz